Friday, April 27, 2007
♥
as promised, Adrain Tien's photos. I felt like a bian tai when I was taking his pics during lesson! he is a really nice and approachable teacher but his lectures are super boring. I think he is very lenient when marking assignments, haha cos I got quite satisfactory grades for all of his assignments. =)
//morale booster!oh! and he got a red rubber band tied onto his belt! cos the end of his belt is not long enough to stuck it to the pants' thingy, then he used rubber band to tie the remaining end to his belt. yeah.
look at his tummy! =p
oh see what I've got from xinhui's blog:
While massaging my injured heel, I was thinking...
Sometimes you
chiong so much cos you have no more time liao
But then you think hor, chiong so hard still will
buang
So it is time for you to step on the
bu-reak (brakes)
And take a
break. ehhh as for below, nothing much. just feel like posting it, for 自high purpose only. =Pp

back to the battle with STATS the monster.
♥ Min signed off with love at 1:58 PM.