:.The only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we are alone.:

♥Yours Truly

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Please do not disclose anything that may reveal my job and/or place of work. Address me as "Min" only.

Much appreciated.

♥ Min

♥Twitter


♥Tagboard


♥Links

♥私の彼♥
♥Alvin
♥Amanda
♥Gek Leng
♥Horizon Tuition
♥Huixin
♥Rebecca
♥Xinhui
♥Xinyi
♥Yan Ping

♥Snaps


♥Misc

amazing counters


Monday, April 02, 2007

♥

hmmm think I've lose touch with blogging. now I'm not sure where I should start from. haha... anyway, school is really busy. with all the assignment deadlines to meet... I just cleared one mid-term, one presentation and one chinese essay. and I'm still left with two translation assignments and one chinese tutorial assignment, plus one lab assignment too. SIANZ. haiz... not just me, I think everyone is busy this semester too... so xinyi said "we must ganbatte cum jia you cum aza aza fighting!"

it's been a long time since I go malls walk walk liao~ actually I didnt realise it until Qifeng said last friday. haha... went to meet him after his work then went marina square for dinner. when we were deciding what to do after dinner, he said maybe we could just walk around cos it's been a long time since we last did that.

hmmm suddenly wonder what miss low will treat "F4" on the 6th... btw, F4 recently got another new member... ehhh there's already "shan cai", so the new one maybe can call him "qing he"! HAHAHA... must think of two more characters' names too... I'm sure will pai shang yong chang de! ohh... I remember got "xiao you". still need one more name. HAHA.

a very random post... oh my phone is ringing...
after the good nitez, it's time to sleep~
good night, world =)

♥ Min signed off with love at 12:28 AM.