:.The only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we are alone.:

♥Yours Truly

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Please do not disclose anything that may reveal my job and/or place of work. Address me as "Min" only.

Much appreciated.

♥ Min

♥Twitter


♥Tagboard


♥Links

♥私の彼♥
♥Alvin
♥Amanda
♥Gek Leng
♥Horizon Tuition
♥Huixin
♥Rebecca
♥Xinhui
♥Xinyi
♥Yan Ping

♥Snaps


♥Misc

amazing counters


Friday, May 18, 2007

♥TGIF!

it's been a busy and tiring week! but I still managed to meet my boyfriend for two days =) overall, everything is still going alright. colleagues are nice, esp the part-timers. we have a great time gossiping over lunch everyday. =p I think gossip bonds people together. it's easier to relate to one another when there's a common topic. so... gossip is good~

and...
IT'S FRIDAY!
=D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
anyway, I didnt know that someone planned to meet up tml. nothing was mentioned, nor was it discussed (at least with me). and then i got two tags from that person last night. she was fuming mad I guess. how nice huh? and I feel so yuan wang. I really didnt know anything and her tags seem like it was my fault. right, I do want to spend time with Qifeng on weekends but that doesnt mean I dont set time aside for my friends. okok, abit contradicting my previous post abt asking try not to date me out on wkends. but what makes you assume that I am not free tml. please dont assume, ask.

♥ Min signed off with love at 11:08 PM.