:.The only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we are alone.:

♥Yours Truly

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Please do not disclose anything that may reveal my job and/or place of work. Address me as "Min" only.

Much appreciated.

♥ Min

♥Twitter


♥Tagboard


♥Links

♥私の彼♥
♥Alvin
♥Amanda
♥Gek Leng
♥Horizon Tuition
♥Huixin
♥Rebecca
♥Xinhui
♥Xinyi
♥Yan Ping

♥Snaps


♥Misc

amazing counters


Saturday, June 02, 2007

♥

woohoo~ played badmt in the morning for almost an hour, though was lazy to run but at least did abit of exercise =)

and it was hell after that. HEADACHE. luckily Qifeng was with me.

this week is quite bad for me. on monday I worked for just half a day cos was feeling really giddy. went to see Eu Yan Sang doctor on wednesday. told her that im too skinny for my height and so I will be on TCM for two months!
when mix the powder with warm water, it turns yellowish. it reminds me of soil. hope two months from now, I will gain 2 kg. ehh still underweight but I think 43kg is more than enough =P

Qifeng is watching MayDay's concert now!! SIANZ. im so jealous.

oh yah... me and my friends will be going Redang at around end of july or maybe early august. anyone interested to join us? the more the merrier! so must let me noe if you are interested k? the whole trip will only cost around 200 plus so it's quite affordable. =)


♥ Min signed off with love at 7:51 PM.