woo~ Qifeng and I went for MILK Run 2007 on 010707 and we boarded this really cool bus no. 5! this bus is sponsered by fruit tree if i didnt rem wrongly, for advertising purpose. pretty and cool but not practical.
I know it's quite late already and im suppose to wake up early tml. need to report to work at 0830 instead of the usual 0900 on mondays and 0930 on other days. but i just have the urge to blog! haha. went for ndp preview with Qifeng on saturday and will blog about it on my next entry!
hope this entry is enough to keep u ppl entertained. and did I mentioned my Redang trip is confirmed? 29th July - 2 Aug. i can hardly wait! =D but that will mean it's closer to sch too =((( sigh. more updates on next entry. time to sleep.
good night!