:.The only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we are alone.:

♥Yours Truly

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Please do not disclose anything that may reveal my job and/or place of work. Address me as "Min" only.

Much appreciated.

♥ Min

♥Twitter


♥Tagboard


♥Links

♥私の彼♥
♥Alvin
♥Amanda
♥Gek Leng
♥Horizon Tuition
♥Huixin
♥Rebecca
♥Xinhui
♥Xinyi
♥Yan Ping

♥Snaps


♥Misc

amazing counters


Friday, August 22, 2008

♥kids talk

Mrs Sng has a p2 grand-daughter. One day, the grand-daughter's fren called. their conversation (they jus got back their results and the fren did badly..)

Fren: Hey I'm not going to school tml.

Grand-daughter: Why? Why not? What's wrong?

Fren: I'm going to die tml. I cant go to sch!!!!

Grand-daughter (was shocked and frightened): Why? What do you mean you will die? How come?

Fren: My mummy told me when she saw my results 'I'll ask Daddy to kill you'. So I'll die tml. I cannot go to school...

-.-'''

chanced upon this on someone's blog. i burst out laughing when i finished reading. but after the laughter, do u feel sad for the kid?

my turn to die. havnt start on my assignment yet. i'll kill myself.

♥ Min signed off with love at 3:40 PM.