:.The only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we are alone.:

♥Yours Truly

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Please do not disclose anything that may reveal my job and/or place of work. Address me as "Min" only.

Much appreciated.

♥ Min

♥Twitter


♥Tagboard


♥Links

♥私の彼♥
♥Alvin
♥Amanda
♥Gek Leng
♥Horizon Tuition
♥Huixin
♥Rebecca
♥Xinhui
♥Xinyi
♥Yan Ping

♥Snaps


♥Misc

amazing counters


Sunday, November 02, 2008

♥as i was blog-hopping (again)...

I didn't really get to sleep well through the night, especially after I accidentally gave him a punch in the middle of the night. Haha.

It just happened that I dreamt of him dripping saliva into my ears non-stop to irritate me and so coincidentally in real life, he too who was sleeping, subconsciously came very much closer to my ears and so in defence, I swang my arm and gave him a punch on his mouth. LOL.

The thing that woke me up was a sudden shake and a loud "OUCH!!! WHY YOU SUDDENLY PUNCH ME HUH????".. Opps..hahhahahaa..


hahaha... very funny leh... and she posted a video showing her fetal movements @ 33 weeks. it's amazing!!! her baby is actually moving and causes the waves on her belly. COOL...

//back to l****n planning

♥ Min signed off with love at 1:57 PM.