:.The only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we are alone.:

♥Yours Truly

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Please do not disclose anything that may reveal my job and/or place of work. Address me as "Min" only.

Much appreciated.

♥ Min

♥Twitter


♥Tagboard


♥Links

♥私の彼♥
♥Alvin
♥Amanda
♥Gek Leng
♥Horizon Tuition
♥Huixin
♥Rebecca
♥Xinhui
♥Xinyi
♥Yan Ping

♥Snaps


♥Misc

amazing counters


Thursday, December 16, 2010

♥*waves*

Hello!! *WAVES*

I reckon those who are reading my blog are ppl who are plain bored and there's no one on fb for them to stalk, e.g. lian's gab. HAHAHA. *hi, gab!*

I know this blog is so super dead ever since I started working. But there's really nothing interesting going on in my life for the past one year. That sounds so sad. :(

But I think I will try to blog as often and more posts in English cos next year, I will need to face 40+ kids almost everyday and speak to them in ANG-MOH. SAVE ME~~~~~~

Although there's no one to correct my broken English, I hope the more I write, the faster I improve. (this is what I told the kids who are bad in Chinese, hopefully it works for me too :x)

Anw, my dec hols is quite packed with activities like meeting up with friends and doing some, or rather alot, of shopping. :D

WOW. Just saw on twitter about a lady taking off my clothes at the bus stop and boarded a bus naked. This is the 4th incidents I've know for the past 2 days. Random.

Ehhh... Shall end here and will post a compilation of the photos I've taken for the past one year to see how I've aged. :X

Till then :)

♥ Min signed off with love at 3:35 PM.